The Lodge, Chilworth Farm, Great Milton, OX44 7JH England
Hi Richard and Zeke,I am thinking of you both over the next few weeks, praying that all goes well in the surgery and that you may both have a very speedy recovery.Sounds like you are all home in December and I hope that we may get together to celebrate the success of the operations.My love to you both and to the rest of the family and friends thinking of you right now.Tanith
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hi Richard and Zeke,
I am thinking of you both over the next few weeks, praying that all goes well in the surgery and that you may both have a very speedy recovery.
Sounds like you are all home in December and I hope that we may get together to celebrate the success of the operations.
My love to you both and to the rest of the family and friends thinking of you right now.
Tanith
Post a Comment