Wednesday, 10 December 2008

And finally to bed

After a hard night of poker, our three under twelves are finally resting their weary heads. they fought like hell all night but elected to share beds and rooms none the less. beats me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the time has finally come. You must all have such mixed feelings.Please know that if our love and constant thoughts had substance, you would be feeling our arms around you all the time. And not just the two stars of the show, but also all those who love you and especially your wonderful support team. Kate, you are so much in our thoughts. They are both such strong young men. No reason for things to be anything other than perfect.
I send you all my most special love and surround you all with excellent, positive vibes.
Dinie XXX

Sally Wagner said...

It is a bright and beautiful morning and VERY positive feelings from all of us - your preparation has been so marvellous and it is wonderful to be able to be with you all via this blog. With ALL our love all Wagners and Wagner-Piggotts. and Zeke...you have the lucky Rand!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh thank goodness the surgery is over. You are all so terrific. Kate, you and Dale are just wonderful women. And yes, I agree, how do you ever thank Dale and Richard. I guess the real thing is how wonderful is brother love. I am sure that all Richard wants is for Zeke to be well. Looks like they will both have a great life with an even closer bond.
Hope you are sleeping well this night.
Love Dinie