Saturday, 13 December 2008

Richard

Okay, we have confirmation that Rich is being discharged at about 4pm. He and zeke are having tea together as I type.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Take it easy Richard, there are lots of people there to look after you... so make the most of it! I think that you are a STAR!Lots of love, Joyce

Marcel Wagner said...

So, uncle Rich (just copying the junior lot) cometh out today and I hope to enormous praise and salutations. Bit worried about Zeko though, he seems to think lying down with a leopard in the Groot Marico is scary ....... he clearly never thinks of me, every night, lying down with Sally ..... now that IS scary. Lots going on over there and all seems to plan which makes me happy. Hope to clock you all in person sooooon.♠

Heidi Lumb said...

Wow, your site makes for riveting reading - wish I'd found it earlier. I have been thinking of all of you lots over the past few days and wondering how its gone. Well its great to hear that you are both up and about (more or less) and that the ops seem to have been a big success. Love Heidi, Rob & Meg

Lainie said...

Indeed, Richard you are a star. A most generous Christmas present you've given.